Best questions to help you define your purpose

Questions to Define Your Purpose

Even since you were a child, you may have heard your parents telling you ‘go and find your purpose‘, or start to ‘define your purpose in life’. But what does it mean in reality? First of all, the purpose is why you exist, and it is the reason you get out of bed in the […]

What is the meaning of life?

What is the meaning of life

Is there a purpose or a reason for being here? What is the meaning of life? Is life just a series of coincidences and meaningless choices? Or are there greater forces at work, directing our lives in ways we can’t even imagine? The world has been asking these questions for centuries, with no clear answers. […]

Tips to Find My Purpose

Tips to find my purpose

In the town where I grew up, there was a prestigious school on the top of a mountain. Every day as I drove to my school at the bottom of the mountain, I would look up at this sprawling campus and wish that I could go there. It was the one thing that I would […]

How to Get Goal Setting to Work

In my last article on “Why goal setting doesn’t work” I talked about the reason goal setting doesn’t usually work is that because you set goals from the tiny percentage of your brain where you make logical choices. And to truly achieve your goals you need to get your goal, or vision, locked into the […]

Why Goal Setting Doesn’t Always Work

During my research on Goal Setting and success, I ran across an interesting statistic. The place in our brain that allows us to choose things, ie Goals, really only occupies 4-6 percent of our brain activity. The other 94 percent of brain activity controls what we do on a subconscious level. Meaning we just do […]